Top Jerusalem Food & Drink
48 results | All Jerusalem Tours
* A traveler said: "A delicious and informative way to explore the market. We tasted a variety of foods from multiple countries. Our guide was great."
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous after reading mixed reviews, but it was 100% awesome. I am in my mid-30s and was on a trip with my father who is almost 70 and we couldn’t of had a better time!"
* A traveler said: "Yael was so lovely! She was a treasure trove of history! She was so professional and friendly. She spoke of her own life on a kibbutz and made us feel like old friends. Can’t wait to recommend her to my friends in the States!"
* A traveler said: "Omri our tour Guide did cover every thing.He is excellent in what he does. The rain did not prevent him from doing all the stations . We are satisfied."
* A traveler said: "Very organized. Very interesting. Very emotional. Great guide who was informative, funny, engaging and well versed."
* A traveler said: "The driver taxi driver picked me up at 330 am for my 6am flight. We made good time to the airport at that hour. It was nice to have the trip pre-paid but I gave the driver a tip."
* A traveler said: "The lady guide (long hair) whose name I forgot was really really amazing! Sorry for the late review."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dan Porges was incredible. He had a lot of information and was very engaging the whole tour. The tour was fun and the timing between locations was planned out perfectly. The only thing was we were made to wait at the sales pitch places way too long (the dead seas soap shops), but it had nothing to do with the guide. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Small group, comfortable air-conditioned transportation, informative tour guide, wonderfully full day. Same guide for two days of touring, Haifa and Ashdod. Very pleased with both tours. Highly recommend our very considerate, excellent tour guide, Doron."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Thoroughly recommend it. Our guide Allan was perfect - knowledgeable, enthusiastic and very patient. He was able to point out things otherwise passed by."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was not only a marvelous guide, but a real expert in Jewish/Arab relations, and what it's like living together. So very eye opening and interesting. We had a wonderful time and he was great with our 12-year old!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very nice tour with Haim. Our kids enjoyed also. He is very knowledgeable, informative, patient, kind and respectful. He is also flexible and always ask you what you want on the tour. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- King David's Tomb
- Pool of Bethesda
- Mount of Olives Cemetery
- Church of St. James
- Zion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)
- Chapel of the Ascension
- Western Wall Tunnels
- Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)
- Church of St. Anne
- Yad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)
- Kidron Valley
- Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)
- Dominus Flevit Church
- Israel Museum, Jerusalem
- Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)
- Mount of Olives
- Christian Quarter
- Dead Sea
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera