Visit 'James Bond Island' and other gorgeous islands around Phang Nga Bay on a full-day speedboat tour from Ao Nang. Stop at a remote beach for a Thai buffet lunch, and have ample time for swimming and snorkeling. Your guide aims to avoid the crowds at popular destinations, and you'll travel with a small-group maximum of 15 travelers. Includes lunch, guide, use of snorkel gear, and transportation.
Spend the day sunning, swimming, and snorkeling on some of Thailand's most postcard-worthy beaches on this tour from Krabi to the Phi Phi Islands. Stop at the stunning Phi Leh Lagoon, surrounded by limestone cliffs, and see Maya Bay, famous as the filming location of the paradise in 'The Beach.' Avoid the tourist crowds thanks to a savvy guide, and snorkel in the crystalline waters at one of the area's best yet less crowded diving spots.
Board a speedboat for the Phi Phi Islands on a full-day tour from Krabi, and island-hop through a stunning Andaman Sea archipelago. Encounter vivid murals and circling swallows at Viking Cave, swim in sheltered coves and sink into pristine beaches. Snorkel above the radiant coral at Ao Maya and Ao Lo Sama, slip between the cliffs that circle Maya Bay, and pause for a buffet lunch at Koh Phi Phi Don, then cast off again to explore the islands’ thriving reefs and pocked, limestone cliffs.
Visit the hot spots of 4 Islands and Phi Phi Islands on a sunrise tour leaving Krabi in the early morning. Beat the crowds and experience Thale Waek, Bamboo Island and Phi Phi Leh less crowded with premium snorkeling, an attentive and friendly Sea Eagle boat crew and a tasty lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort.
• Delve into Krabi’s jungle on a one day or half day tour to discover unique hidden sights like the Tiger Temple Cave, the Emerald Pool and Hot Spring Waterfall. • Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees and abundant rainforest. • Enjoy a various lunch at a local restaurant. • Relax in the natural bathtub with mineral hot water at hot spring waterfall, known as it’s good for your health. • Enjoy swimming at the natural swimming pool at the Emerald Pool.
Enjoy a more intimate encounter with the stunning Phi Phi Islands in a guided group no larger than 10. After pickup from your hotel, ride a speedboat to see Maya Bay, then swim and snorkel on Bamboo Island, admire Viking Cave, look for primates on Monkey Beach, and savor a buffet lunch on Ko Phi Phi Don. Snorkel Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Bay before returning home.
Make the most of your time in the islands of Ao Nang by traveling via speedboat. This full-day tour takes you to Poda Island, Chicken Island, Railay Beach, and Tup Island, something tours via longtail can't accomplish in a single day. Listen to commentary from your guide on the region's flora, fauna, history, and ecosystem. Complete your experience with a beachside picnic lunch midday.
Experience the best of Krabi Province with this island cruise and snorkeling tour aboard a traditional yet spacious long-tail boat. Cruise to four different islands known for their gorgeous white-sand beaches, and be awed by the towering limestone cliffs and jungle of famous Railay Beach. Enjoy a beachside lunch and dinner, and explore the crystal clear waters during two snorkeling stops — one during the day, and one at night for an enchanting swim among the bioluminescent plankton.
Jump on a boat and take a break from the tourist crowds at Krabi with this small-group trip to the secluded Phi Phi Islands. Spend the day hopping from beaches to lagoons and from bays to caves on a powerful speedboat. Explore the coral reefs at Lohsamah Bay, swim with your friends at Monkey Beach and bathe in the sun on Bamboo Island.
• Amazing with glowing plankton in the night.• Explore and enjoy swimming among Bioluminescent Plankton, the wonderful natural that reveals at night.• Swim and relax at the white sandy beach and take in the spectacular scenery.• BBQ Dinner on the beach.• Admire and enjoy a delightful sunset.• Exciting Fire Show on the beach.
Access areas of Krabi that most tourists don’t get to see. Enjoy kayaking and swimming in a hidden, crystal-clear lagoon. Learn to ride an ATV and explore Krabi’s beautiful, unspoiled nature. This full day of fun includes Thai plate lunch and all supplies - life jacket, kayak rental and ATV.
Explore the rain forests and rivers of Khao Sok National Park on a two-day adventure from Krabi, and spend the night in a jungle bungalow at the edge of the Sok River. You’ll paddle a kayak on a wildlife safari, spot gibbons in the forest canopy, watch for nocturnal animals on a night hike, then join an experienced guide for a trek into a lush valley. With pickup and drop-off at Krabi hotels, this two-day trip includes meals, accommodations, and activities, as well as national park entrance fees.
• Discover the Khao Sok National Park, the oldest rainforest in Thailand. • Exploring , sightseeing spot in the rainforest of Khao Sok National Park. • Admire natural beauty, amazing limestone mountains, fantastic waterfall, giant trees , biggest flower and various kind of wildlife animals. • Visit Wat Sok Tham Phanthurat Temple (Money Temple) to take pictures. • Nature survival experience. • Glide down the river by bamboo rafting or canoeing. • See a forest in the clouds. • Enjoy a traditional Thai lunch.
• A day trip to Hong Islands in Krabi is the ultimate relaxation: peaceful, secluded and quiet. • Snorkel in clear waters of a secluded lagoon and explore the islands’ abundant marine life. • Hong Islands have National Park status and will give you a chance to see pristine natural scenery. • Leave your worries behind and let a powerful speedboat take you on an amazing day trip to Krabi’s hidden paradise. • Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
• Hop aboard a kayak and explore one Krabi's most beautiful hidden bays.• Explore the natural beauty of Ao Thalane by kayaking.• Paddle around quiet canyons and mangroves forests with towering karst formations in the background.• Enjoy a delicious lunch in the calm natural environment and try to spot the elusive local inhabitants.• Free pick up from your hotel.
Discover the spectacular sights of Krabi Landmarks with an exciting aerial tour with Avanti Air Charter. Enjoy a VIP experience, from our well appointed lounge to our friendly ground staffs and air conditioned aircraft.
Isolated, eerie, and beautiful, Cheow Lan Lake sits in the heart of Khao Sok National Park. Don’t take the risk of self-driving. Enjoy it with a guide in a group no larger than 10 on this all-inclusive door-to-door tour. Hike to a secret cave, ride a bamboo raft, enjoy a Thai lunch in a floating restaurant, and swim, kayak, and relax. Along the way, visit a local market.
Explore Hong Island by Longtail boat, on a full-day tour from Krabi with snorkeling and optional kayaking. Slip between towering limestone walls that shelter Hong Lagoon, then slide into the water to snorkel over shallow reefs and brilliant fish. Eat lunch on a pristine beach and paddle along the sinuous coastline, where soaring cliffs and lush vegetation join the Andaman Sea. Discover every nook and cranny of Hong Island’s stunning bays, or simply bask on the shores and watch for Monitor Lizards, White-Faced Gibbons and brilliant tropical birds.
We offer this special Early-Bird Program, combines with 4 Islands in a day. You might have to get up a bit earlier than usual, but it really makes difference compared to regular Phi Phi excursion. We leave by speedboats in early morning to ensure the best day and avoid crowds and heat.• Sightseeing and admiring beautiful sunrise from the horizon.• Visit the breathtaking Phi Phi Islands earlier to avoid the crowds• Visit the famous 4 Islands of Krabi : Poda Island, Chicken Island, Tub Island and Mor Island• Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs by offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites• Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef
Go on an exciting speedboat trip to the Phi Phi Islands. Swim and snorkel around colorful coral reefs while sightseeing and visiting landmarks like Phi Phi Islands. Explore and discover beautiful and world famous location, the most spectacular scenery of Maya Bay, Monkey Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Phi Phi Leh Island, Bamboo Island and Phi Phi Don Island.• Take a relaxing trip to one of Krabi's most well known destinations and popular.• Swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters and relaxing on Bamboo Island.• Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral reefs at Loh Samah Bay.• Stop at Maya Bay to see the stunning location of the Hollywood movie "The Beach".• Walking on the white sand beach to explore the beauty of Phi Phi Don Island.• Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges.• Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay.
Treat yourself to a full day amongst the islands surrounding Krabi on a 10-hour boat tour. An early start allows you to beat the rush and enjoy some of the islands before the tourists crowds arrive. The well-rounded tour takes you to the Poda, Monkey, and Bamboo Islands, plus Pileh Lagoon. There’s something for everyone to enjoy with opportunities to sunbathe, snorkel, and explore the islands.
Turn your time in Krabi National Park into an adventure with this day trip full of walks, swimming and roaring ATV rides. Visit jungle highlights like the Tam Suea/Tiger Cave Temple, a Buddhist temple nestled deep in the forest. Go swimming in the emerald-colored Morakot Pond and relax in Hot Spring Waterfall, which draws its water from a spring nearby. Then explore the jungle again – but this time off the beaten track, from behind the wheel of an ATV.