Top Mendoza Outdoor Activities
122 results | All Mendoza Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our trip. Guide was very nice, well prepared and shared all of the information with great passion. Pick up and drop off option worked perfectly. Condition of the bus was very good and driver drove well and safely which was important due to specifics of some of the roads in the mountians. Worth recommending trip."
* A traveler said: "There isn't much happening in the winery in late November, but plenty to see and learn with a professional guide supplied by Trapiche for our group. The wines for sale in the Trapiche shop after the tour were realistically priced, and we were offered a 20% discount. Many in our group were impressed enough to buy some bottles."
* A traveler said: "Best tour we ever did! Very beautiful vineyards, informative wine tours, fun bike riding and a great tour guide, Flavia. She was looking after everyone and made everyone feel comfortable with her charm and a lot of knowledge of the region. Thank you for making this day unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Great day! Pick up on time and country beautiful. Tour guide spoke good English and made sure we understood."
* A traveler said: "Really excellent well paced wine tour. Started at Tempus Alba winery with excellent explanation from member of the winders. Then on to olive oil producers which was good to pace the wine tasting. Then another excellent look around LaGarde then a really excellent meal at Clos de Charcas"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! The view and meal were both amazing and our group had a great time - would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The bodegas were beautiful and the guide was informative and fun. The food and wine was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide was very knowledgeable, friendly, and spoke excellent English. The walking trail at the base of the mountains gave a nice stretch after the bus ride. On the way back we stopped at the Inca Bridge. Fascinating!"
* A traveler said: "Rafting was so much fun. The guys that took us out were terrific. Spoke great english, very fun and professional. Loved the hot springs! The whole day was perfect. Our guide was fantastic. Great time, definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Don Daniel and guide Timotheé were amazing Beautiful riding country!We are blessed that they shared their traditions & expertise My heart is full"
* A traveler said: "Herman was our guide, and explained everything in proper English. The wineries were so nice and different from each other. All the guides in the different places were also nice and took time to answer all our questions, even though we were the only ones who needed an English guide. Do this tour if you're in Mendoza!"
* A traveler said: "Great day at Cacheuta!! Staff is outstanding; the area is beautiful; the pool and water are relaxing and nice. Lunch was very good. Highly recommended. Visited it after a hiking day at the mountains. Perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, when you want to get straight to the point and enjoy some of the nicest wineries, this tour is perfect."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour Planning. Excellent gear. Nico is a very good driver. Clarita did an outstanding job as our tour guide. Always very well informed and eloquent. Food and wine of excellent quality. Magnificent"
* A traveler said: "Our day at rancho El Rosario was a highlight of our trip to South America. Jose and Gustavo were great guides, and the horses were well trained and perfect for our group (a few with almost no experience). The open fire asado with a huge skirt steak, corn, veggies and of course a good Malbec wine served by a river was tremendous. We rode for about three hours total, with great views of the nearby Andes. Jst a great day!"
* A traveler said: "All around fantastic! Hugo and the other guides/cooks did an outstanding job. I had an incredible time!"
* A traveler said: "The entire day was perfect: comfortable transportation, small group, spectacular scenery. A very nice stop for breakfast and on the way home a delicious Asado lunch. Our English fluent guide, Rodrigo, was experienced, knowledgeable, and attentive to everyone. Wear good shoes for the hiking trail."
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible tour - amazing views, great guides and fabulous food. This is definitely the tour to do if you are traveling to Mendoza."
Frequently Asked Questions
- General San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin)
- Atuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel)
- Bodega Cruzat
- Uco Valley
- Bodega Tierras Altas
- Bodega Chandon
- Hill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria)
- Lujan de Cuyo
- Finca Decero
- Plaza Independencia
- Bodega Renacer
- Mt. Mercedario
- Achaval-Ferrer Winery
- Andeluna Cellars
- Domaine Bousquet
- La Payunia Provincial Reserve
- Bodegas Salentein
- Cacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta)
- Plaza España
- Navarro Correa Winery