Top Mendoza Travel & Transportation Services
35 results | All Mendoza Tours
* A traveler said: "On time & friendly. Stress free pickup. We highly recommend this service for those who want to eliminate arrival chaos."
* A traveler said: "My driver met me at the airport promptly. On the way to my chosen hotel, he also gave me a history on the city of Mendoza."
* A traveler said: "I was met at the airport at the time of my arrival. The driver gave me a little history on Mendoza when taking me to my chosen hotel."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our trip. Guide was very nice, well prepared and shared all of the information with great passion. Pick up and drop off option worked perfectly. Condition of the bus was very good and driver drove well and safely which was important due to specifics of some of the roads in the mountians. Worth recommending trip."
* A traveler said: "Great day at Cacheuta!! Staff is outstanding; the area is beautiful; the pool and water are relaxing and nice. Lunch was very good. Highly recommended. Visited it after a hiking day at the mountains. Perfect!"
* A traveler said: "There isn't much happening in the winery in late November, but plenty to see and learn with a professional guide supplied by Trapiche for our group. The wines for sale in the Trapiche shop after the tour were realistically priced, and we were offered a 20% discount. Many in our group were impressed enough to buy some bottles."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, when you want to get straight to the point and enjoy some of the nicest wineries, this tour is perfect."
* A traveler said: "All around fantastic! Hugo and the other guides/cooks did an outstanding job. I had an incredible time!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour we ever did! Very beautiful vineyards, informative wine tours, fun bike riding and a great tour guide, Flavia. She was looking after everyone and made everyone feel comfortable with her charm and a lot of knowledge of the region. Thank you for making this day unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Rafting was so much fun. The guys that took us out were terrific. Spoke great english, very fun and professional. Loved the hot springs! The whole day was perfect. Our guide was fantastic. Great time, definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The highlight of my time in Mendoza. My pilot was excellent, very experienced and a lovely person in general. Tip: if you suffer from travel/motion sickness take something for it before the flight."
* A traveler said: "Patricia was great!! I asked her if she could help set up wine tastings and she did a great job. That is not an easy task from out of the country. She was polite, a great driver, good conversationalist, spoke great English and we had a great time together. I would highly recommend her for your trip. It was nice to have the flexibility of doing what we wanted, when we wanted instead of having 20 other people touring with us. Affordable and flexible. Can't say enough good things."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bodegas Salentein
- Hill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria)
- Mt. Mercedario
- General San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin)
- Finca Decero
- Bodega Cruzat
- Lujan de Cuyo
- Plaza España
- Achaval-Ferrer Winery
- Navarro Correa Winery
- Uco Valley
- Ischigualasto Provincial Park
- Cacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta)
- Plaza Independencia
- Atuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel)
- La Payunia Provincial Reserve
- Domaine Bousquet
- Bodega Renacer
- Bodega Tierras Altas
- Bodega Chandon