Top Napa & Sonoma Outdoor Activities
29 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip!!! Howard loves his town and the history of his town!! He worked so hard to make the trip meaningful for everyone in the group!! This is a must do on every trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast in the Napa Wine Trolley. The wine tastings were great and socializing with others in the tour was fun! We got to taste some of the grapes off of the vine and learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "The people we shared the Trolly with, also the warmth and professionalism of the tour guide. Many more good point"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour. We had Lonny as our driver, punctual, courteous and always there on the look out for us. Amazing tour. Would definitely recommend to all. Stand out vineyards were domaine carneros and castello di Amorosa."
* A traveler said: "Our day with Bliss Wine Tours was nothing short of incredible. Gary was a great driver and super knowledgeable. All 3 wineries Damon chose for us to visit were great - and we loved the intimate experiences of private tastings at small off the beaten path wineries. Huge thank you to Bliss for a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing way to explore Napa! This was a wonderful, stress free experience in which all we had to do was sit back, relax, and enjoy the views, wine, and company. Our tour guide, Army was very engaging and knowledgable. We visited 3 lovely locations: Madrigal, Paoletti, and Razi. I would certainly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Real stories and the peace and quiet. Some of the stories told by Justin, the leader was captivating. Although, I would recommend really going into and end with high lights which is the wine, how Napa put a mark in the word with its wine."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Easy biking. Nice wine stops. Guide very knowledgeable and fun. Pretty biking trails. Only suggestion would be lunch a little earlier. We did not eat until three with the wine tasting that was a little late. But over all would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time sailing with Rich last week! He was informative and very fun! Thank you Rich. Jeremy and Rachel"
* A traveler said: "Our Napa Valley Winery + Picnic Tour was excellent choice. The tour and site seeing will definitely be a memorable event for me and my family. I highly recommend this tour and will return and recommend to my family and friend. Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us tips for the best route."
* A traveler said: "Great views. It was fun riding the e bikes. Travis our guide was great. A super fun day. Great 55th birthday. Not to mention, great wines."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Phyliis was wonderful! She was mindful of all biking skill levels. We road through the country side of Sonoma. It was a beautiful day! We learned about grapes and how they are grown, when they are harvested. We saw llamas and peacocks. The wines we sampled were delicious."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time ! What an enjoyable way to see wine country. All the tour guides were terrific and personable."
* A traveler said: "My daughter, Allison, and I did the half day Sonoma Bike and Wine Tour. Our guide, Phyllis, was awesome. She was informative and took us to some neat places in Sonoma. We enjoyed the wine at Tin Barn and Buena Vista. This is a must do tour if you are in Sonoma!"
* A traveler said: "After a minor mechanical issue, my wife and I had a great time. Really enjoyed the outdoors and a treat to ride on the electric bikes. Dustin was a great guide and gave us a lot of insight to the area."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had a fabulous wine tasting experience in Napa all thanks to our wonderful driver Leo! He was prompt, helpful, and a wonderful presence on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Although the Viator confirmation was a little confusing, all went smoothly with our wine tasting schedule. Our driver Eric was informative and was a smooth driver. We made it to all our scheduled tastings and were promptly picked up when we finished."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Alexander Valley
- Grgich Hills Estate
- V Marketplace
- Dry Creek Valley
- Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- HopMonk Tavern
- Andretti Winery
- Safari West
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Raymond Vineyards
- ZD Wines
- Larson Family Winery
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- Oxbow Public Market
- V. Sattui Winery
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon