New York draws year-round crowds with its iconic skyline and world-class museums, so it's no secret that tickets to top sites sell out fast. To ensure you don't miss out on any must-sees, here are our top 5 picks for NYC experiences to book early.
- Get VIP access to three top sites in one day: the Empire State Building, the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, and the Statue of Liberty.
- Fly over the city in a helicopter for an incredible bird's-eye view.
- Treat yourself to an early-access tour of the Metropolitan Museum without the crowds.
- See the hit Beautiful: The Carole King Musical before it leaves Broadway in October.
- Visit the mighty Niagara Falls on a day trip by plane.