Photographers have no shortage of subjects in New York City, with its stunning skyline, iconic architecture, dazzling Times Square signage, lush parks and gardens, and millions of local faces. Here are a few ways to experience NYC on a photo tour.
- Get a bird's-eye view—and sky-high photos—of New York during an aerial photography tour aboard an open-door helicopter.
- Learn tips for photographing architecture at iconic landmarks like Grand Central Terminal, the Brooklyn Bridge, or the Empire State Building.
- Practice photography tricks of the trade under the instruction of a professional photographer tour guide.
- Capture the illuminated sights of Central Park after dark on a nighttime photo tour.
- Admire cobblestone streets and cast-iron building features as you wander the visually rich neighborhood of SoHo on a photography-themed excursion.
- Let a personal photographer capture the perfect image of you and a partner as you explore New York's most iconic sights.
Photo Shoot Tours with a Personal Photographer
Become the star of a New York City photo shoot on an excursion featuring your very own personal photographer. These customizable walking tours make it easy for you to relax and simply enjoy the scenery as your expert photographer companion snaps perfectly composed images of you. Most personal photographer tours explore Central Park, though more open-ended walking tours are available.
Photography Workshop Tours
Take your photography skills to the next level by joining a workshop in New York City. You might learn more about taking great aerial shots on a helicopter-based photo outing, practice low-light photography during a workshop in Central Park, or discover tricks to take better images of architectural icons such as the Chrysler Building.