Top New York Audio Guides
88 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Exhilarating. Great ride. Great pilots. A bit tightly cramped though. I think the helicopters should not fly with more than 4 passengers. They currently fly 6."
* A traveler said: "It was great! The entire experience was efficient and professional. The flight was quick yet comprehensive in seeing both midtown and downtown Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. The pilot was very friendly and pointed out both the major and other interesting landmarks. She was extremely personable. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time and it was great to see all the sites before we just blindly went to the places. Would recommend this be your first ride when you arrive to NYC"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Took my Niece and Nephew from Washington state. My Nephew was able to sit in front with the pilot. Took tons of great pics and videos. Outstanding views of the city and Statue of Liberty. Definitely worth the money. An experience they will never forget."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the best experience ever! It's the only way we were able to see all the landmarks during our weekend trip. The tour guide was awesome and knew so much information! The pilot ensured everyone on board were able to view all the landmarks. Our 7:30 pm time slot was perfect to see the city's sunset and the night life start to come alive!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful experience on this, got to see the whole city and take good pictures and meet some great people on the flight"
* A traveler said: "I loved the experience of flying in a helicopter, everyone was very kind and I am going to do it again, with my Husband."
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived attendants and staff were very courteous and helpful. The pilot was friendly and the flight was amazing. Highly recommend taking the flight."
* A traveler said: "What a way to begin 2021. It was good! Very safe and unique experience, the staff were all really, really nice and friendly😁. Definitely recommend it! Keep up the good work and happy new year 2021!"
* A traveler said: "I liked it, Better to take 48hrs tour option because NY is really large city and 24hrs tour will not fit it all."
* A traveler said: "This experience was great! The stops aren't the easiest to find, so you want to make sure get back on the bus where you get dropped off. The audio tour is good too. We had a little trouble understanding how the ferry tour worked, but Ibrahim came to the rescue and answered all of our questions. He spent extra time with us printing out tickets we needed and gave us some pointers on how to get where we needed even faster. Without Ibrahim I'd rate this a 4, but because of his helpfulness, Im giving a 5!"
* A traveler said: "Very Professional. I highly recommend these guys. The ride was smooth and the pilot was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this last event on our New York trip!! It's expensive but I'd do it all over again! Perhaps I would take a little more time though, and book more in advance, because our heli trip was so close to our flight back to Europe, and the heli trip a little delayed, that we missed the latter... oops."
* A traveler said: "Perfect organization, great experience and flight. Nice to see NYC from bird´s view. It is one of the best attraction and for many people the first and last flying by helicopter."
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "Lou was knowledgeable and friendly! We would definitely book this tour again especially if there was a drink stop in the beginning and at the end Hint-Hint!"
* A traveler said: "The commentor was great, he provided history that I was not aware of and seeing the statue of liberty was priceless."
* A traveler said: "Great!! Good! Excellent. Wow! Amazing ! Sweet. Fantastic! For sure ! Beautifull. Awesome! Yeahhhhhhhhh"
* A traveler said: "A must-do! So very informative and respectful of all that the 911 site represents. Kimberly, our guide, shared an immense amount of information in our time together. She spoke slowly and clearly, sharing personal stories that will have a lasting impact on all of us. We will definitely recommend this tour to all of our friends and family visiting NYC."
* A traveler said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of Arts and Design (MAD)
- Fenton History Center
- Green-Wood Cemetery
- Hard Rock Café Yankee Stadium
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Hudson Theatre
- Brooklyn Grange
- Flatbush Avenue
- Strand Book Store (The Strand)
- Stone Street Historic District
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Bethesda Fountain
- The Jewish Museum
- Clermont State Historic Site
- Meatpacking District
- Jewish Children's Museum
- Barrymore Theatre
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)
- Daily News Building
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee