Top New York Christmas
31 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Great , knowledgeable driver. He even took us to get cannoli 's and under the Brooklyn Bridge to see the Manhattan skyline....oh, and tons of Christmas 🎄 lights."
* A traveler said: "This is a good tour. We had three stops- two at Christmas lights in neighborhoods and one stop in DUMBO to see nyc views. Great guide- he was conscientious and knowledgeable. I’d love a bit longer at Dyker Heights- maybe a map to show where we could wander. But overall great trip!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get into the holiday spirit!! The lights and decorations were amazing! The tour guide and driver were excellent!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the lights if you don't want to have to walk too much. George our driver was very accommodating nothing was a bother. Really enjoyable evening."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was wonderful and had plenty of isight into the history and goings-on of the area. She provided lots of information, tips, and photo suggestions. This was a great way to see the area, take in the good sights, and not feel overwhelmed trying to see it all. A wonderful tour and great guide."
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "Hannah, our private guide, was EXCELLENT. We would highly recommend her talents."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour Benji was very knowledgeable and entertaining..would definitely recommend to anyone .."
* A traveler said: "We loved it! Dante is amazing - son attuned to the needs and wants of the tour group. The food was great. We’ve done several food tours, and this one is up there with the best! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Booked this for my daughters birthday (21/12/19) and she loved it ! The bus was really comfortable the driver Gilbert was very good and well JA the guide was just a lovely genuine man who just really wanted everyone to have the best time - made our visit thank JA👍"
* A traveler said: "We had the chance to have this ride with a guide, the Irish Dan. Great job and great patience with us!!! :-"
* A traveler said: "It was very enjoyable. Tour guide was knowledgeable and personable. We would recommend this tour highly."
* A traveler said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip where memories were made. The lights are amazing and the tour guide was great. Easy access on and off the bus and tour."
* A traveler said: "This was totally worth it! The driver picked us up at the hotel early. He asked if there were any points of interest that we wanted to see. We decided to go with what is on the tour, stopping to see the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and a few other locations. We ended the night driving through Times Square to see the lights. If you're going to take pictures, don't forget to take your tripod for night time photos! This was an amazing experience and we will definitely be doing it every time we go to NYC! I would highly recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The lights decorations were fabulous, NYC skyline and Brooklyn Bridge was beautiful and the drivers were so accomodating."
* A traveler said: "Very nice little ride. We did the Christmas tour and Central Park. Loved it! Very charming ride and relaxing."
* A traveler said: "The guide explained the history of the illumination and the tips regarding the scene. I could catch every interesting point !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fort William Henry Museum
- Battery Park
- Manhattan Bridge
- Greenwich Village
- Domino Park
- Madison Square Park
- Orpheum Theatre
- Staten Island Ferry
- Central New York
- The Jewish Museum
- David H. Koch Theater
- Seaport District NYC
- East Village
- Minskoff Theatre
- Brooklyn Museum
- Longacre Theatre
- Frederic Remington Art Museum
- Hudson Theatre
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Empire State Building
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee