Top New York Night Tours
31 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Took the night your with Rachel and we were driven around by Manny. Amazing work. Keep it up guys. Will recommend to friends"
* A traveler said: "It was ready great Molly was a great tour guide! The views of NY, NY were great! 😊 Thanks we wouldn't have known to go to these places to see the city!"
* A traveler said: "I arrived first for a girls weekend and had a few hours to kill before the rest of the girls got into town. I saw this tour at the last minute and thought, why not. This tour is a great value and your tour guides are top notch. I went by myself but met others who were alone as well as couples. Just all around super fun. This is good if you are an early bird special and cannot stay up late to go clubbing until 4am."
* A traveler said: "Scenery and weather were excellent. Captain Cat and her crew were great. The sloop “Adirondack” built in 1992 is maintained in pristine condition and the whole experience was very pleasurable."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Frankie was absolutely Phenomenal. The tour was filled with scary stories and some great historical facts. My daughter (14 yrs) and cousin (13 yrs old) really enjoyed the tour too. I definitely will recommend to my NYC friends ☺"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was awesome. Fun trip. It’s worth booking. I recommend doing at the start of your trip here as it will guide you on places to go during your stay."
* A traveler said: "Michael was an amazing informative narrator! The sunset cruise was a good choice. The views from the water were stunning! We’ll be back again!"
* A traveler said: "Too short! Food was delicious and better than what we expected, and the entire experiece was truly fun and well organized. I went in a Group of eight but would go back also as a couple for dinner"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Chris Triebel was the best tour guide we had on our entire trip. He was so knowledgeable of the sites and exhibits."
* A traveler said: "Well done and a must see. Emotional and brings back memories which may be surprised, forgotten, or never known"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was James snd he was very knowledgeable and used humor to make our trip enjoyable. The history of Wall Street dating back to Alexander Hamilton was news to us. We were disappointed that we could not visit the exchange floor but we understand the security situation. I would recommend this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Media was amazing, I didn’t realize it was a bilingual tour, so he had to go back between English and German and he was wonderful. The light from Brooklyn and New Jersey were wonderful, the pizza has great flavors etc. highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "I liked it, Better to take 48hrs tour option because NY is really large city and 24hrs tour will not fit it all."
* A traveler said: "Nicole was engaging, knowledgeable, and so fun. We really enjoyed all of the stories she told, along with what we learned from her."
* A traveler said: "great experience. The tour guids were very friendly and knew how to create a party. The clubs were beautiful and the transfers were good arranged. It was Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly did a great job for our walking tour. Gorgeous views and great information as we seen the sights of the park!"
* A traveler said: "So relaxing and enjoyable. Crew members were so nice. I would encourage anyone going to take this cruise."
* A traveler said: "Great trip where memories were made. The lights are amazing and the tour guide was great. Easy access on and off the bus and tour."
* A traveler said: "Tuis was another lively trip. Daniel our guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and personable. He ensured we were all catered for. The bars were great."
* A traveler said: "Dana was an amazing tour guide, she literally went above and beyond for everyone in the group. She was patient and very knowledgeable and enjoys her job. She has positive energy and was very pleasant to be around. The whole experience was incredible!!!!! We’d definitely recommend this package to anyone that haven’t already experienced Niagara Falls up close and personal. We came for our anniversary and we will never forget this trip."
* A traveler said: "Service was very good, and Enthusiastic employees. The jazz music was great!. Awesome sailing once we got out into river. Highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Flatbush Avenue
- Frederic Remington Art Museum
- The Met Cloisters
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Bronx Zoo
- Columbus Circle
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site
- Stone Street Historic District
- Fort William Henry Museum
- Madison Square Park
- MoMA PS1
- Long Island Aquarium
- Governors Island
- Rockaway Beach
- Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- Chautauqua – Allegheny
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee