Top Newport Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Newport Tours
Sort by: Featured
Combine the history of a walking tour with the culture of a food tour on this Newport walking tour. As you make your way to five restaurants featuring top Newport culinary delights, your guide tells you about the city’s from before the American Revolution, through the Gilded Age, and up to the present.
Exploring Newport is even more fun on this Newport food walking tour, which introduces you to top Newport bites and city sights. Eat where the locals do at restaurants that are tucked away from the city’s main arteries—you might try locally sourced meats, Irish baked goods, or craft beer. As you walk between destinations, your guide shares stories about the city’s architecture and history.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Newport are taking additional safety precautions?
These Newport experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Newport are good for avoiding crowds?
- Narragansett Bay Tours & Tickets
- Easton’s Beach Tours & Tickets
- Rosecliff Tours & Tickets
- Isaac Bell House Tours & Tickets
- Ballard Park Tours & Tickets
- International Tennis Hall of Fame Tours & Tickets
- Touro Synagogue National Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of American Illustration (NMAI) Tours & Tickets
- Chateau-sur-Mer Tours & Tickets
- Brenton Point State Park Tours & Tickets
- The Elms Tours & Tickets