Top North Chile Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Ports of Call Tours
Beer & Brewery Tours
Private and Luxury
Mountain Bike Tours
Cruises & Sailing
3 results | All North Chile Tours
Sort by: Featured
With the ethno-gastronomic experience, travelers discover Atacama through the sense of taste. Each dish brought to the table is presented by Chef Lickan antai, explaining the reason for each preparation, both traditional and signature cuisine.
We organize guided groups in order to travel kilometer by kilometer through the immensity of the Elqui Valley. The tour's main transportation is the bicycle. The use of the vehicle is only used to transport travelers to the airport accommodation. On Day one we propose a city tour where we will visit La Recova and the city center and prepare the equipment and deliver the necessary information for travelers To leave the city of La Serena, we use the D-205 road in which we pass through the agricultural towns. Finally we find the emblematic Route 41, which connects us with El Molle and the Almendral sector, where we will spend the second night. El almendral campsite is the point where they pick us up to visit the Mamalluca Observatory. Day three corresponds to the return day we use. We use the same route along Route 41, which connects with the rural road. We propose a dinner to close the tour
This All-Inclusive round trip to Elqui Valley it is specially tailored and timed for Cruise Ship tourists, it includes the full experience of the valley in the exact amount of time of your visit. This trip starts in the Port of Coquimbo and will be 8 hours long (or less!). We will visit the village of El Molle to eat exquisite traditional Chilean pastries before we visit Aba pisco distillery to taste a unique type of brandy and full size cocktails. To avoid the midday heat we will then drink artisanal and experimental beer at the Guayacan Brewery. For dessert we can have cactus ice cream at La Bilbaína. Then, we will visit Cactus Brewery to enjoy refreshing ale beer and then we will return to La Serena to visit La Recova Market and the Third Millenium Cross in Coquimbo. We will take care of your time! This tour will end at least one hour before your planned departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in North Chile?
The best Food & Drink in North Chile according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in North Chile are taking additional safety precautions?
These North Chile experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in North Chile are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North Chile may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Atacama Desert Tours & Tickets
- Cejar Lagoon (Laguna Cejar) Tours & Tickets
- Los Flamencos National Reserve (Reserva Nacional Los Flamencos) Tours & Tickets
- Pukara de Quitor Tours & Tickets
- Puritama Hot Springs (Termas Baños de Puritama) Tours & Tickets
- Tulor Village Tours & Tickets
- Moon Valley (Valle de la Luna) Tours & Tickets
- Chaxa Lagoon Tours & Tickets
- Lauca National Park Tours & Tickets
- Humberstone and Santa Laura Saltpeter Works Tours & Tickets
- Lauca National Park (Parque Nacional Lauca) Tours & Tickets
- R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum Tours & Tickets
- Toconao Tours & Tickets
- Nevado Tres Cruces National Park (Parque Nacional Nevado Tres Cruces) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in San Pedro de Atacama
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil