Porto is filled with hidden gems, from small local restaurants and shops to medieval architecture, street art, and live music. The following private cultural tours offer a personalized experience and allow you to discover the city's best spots alongside your guide. Tours are only on sale for a limited time, so check out your options below.
- Marvel at Porto's famous azulejo tiles and see vibrant street art on a walking tour of the city.
- Discover Porto's foodie scene and sample Portuguese specialties including cured meats, regional cheeses, and pastel de nata pastries.
- Admire Porto's historic architecture, including the "Gryffindor fountain" that inspired J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter.
- Receive insider tips on where to eat, drink, and listen to fado music in Porto.
- Visit family-run wineries, enjoy guided port wine tastings, and soak up the scenery of the Douro Valley wine region on a day trip.
- Travel in the comfort of a private vehicle and enjoy the undivided attention of your tour guide.