Top Puglia Archaeology Tours
39 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "It was very nice. We take the boat at 2pm, we could enjoy the sun. The tour was wonderful, we could see polignano on the front. We had a stop for swim and eat/drink something."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic very friendly and helpful. We had a small group of 8. Our guides English was very good. Don’t eat before excellent food"
* A traveler said: "It’s a very interesting tour. We learned a lot about Matera and Alberobello because our guide Vito was knowledgeable. He was accommodating and friendly. It rained so hard on our way to Alberobello but we prayed altogether for the rain to stop and it did!! This is a must-do when you’re in Bari."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Loved making pasta and learning some italian tricks to rolling different styles out and christian and her mom were wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and we really enjoyed the experience. The food was very good too which comprised of both sweets and savouries."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was quite knowledgeable. We were able to see a large portion of the old and new sections of the city. Gelato was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "A very exciting tour, mostly because Fabio is very knowledgable as he has spent most of his life in Lecce. He showed us many little details, that one would completely miss if visiting without a guide. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "I loved this tour I loved my tour guide he was so knowledgeable and kind. I want to do this tour again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)
- Gravina Di Puglia
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Porta Napoli
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Castel del Monte
- Faggiano Museum (Museo Faggiano)
- Trullo Sovrano
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria