Top Puglia Wine Tastings
59 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "It was very nice. We take the boat at 2pm, we could enjoy the sun. The tour was wonderful, we could see polignano on the front. We had a stop for swim and eat/drink something."
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was such a joy the wine was the best I’ve ever tasted learning about how the wine is made and the length of time and preparation going into it was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "We had a very fun and informative day with Stefano Would highly recommend this tour! We went to three different wineries that are all very good. ."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful afternoon touring and learning about the local plants. Great way to see the shoreline. Very informative and interesting. Well worth a trip"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable he showed us many of the interesting parts of each of the cities that we visited it was a very good time"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and we really enjoyed the experience. The food was very good too which comprised of both sweets and savouries."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour and wonderful wine!! Loved it."
* A traveler said: "Stefano Spagnolo was extremely knowledgeable about the wines of the Salento region. My wife and I walked away with the knowledge needed to taste and purchase wine in this part of Italy. He was very Charismatic and personable. We totally enjoyed the food and the wines that he had selected to taste. We would highly recommend this experience to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Georgina was knowageable of Bari's food and wine, but her relationships with local resturant Owners made all our stops more personal."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Faggiano Museum (Museo Faggiano)
- Gravina Di Puglia
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)
- Trullo Sovrano
- Porta Napoli
- Castel del Monte
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria