Top Rio de Janeiro Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Rio de Janeiro Tours
Sort by: Featured
Save time waiting in long ticket lines and avoid the hassle of Rio’s public transport with this two-in-one package. Rio de Janeiro Marine Aquarium, aka AquaRio, ranks as the largest aquarium in South America and one of Rio de Janeiro’s most popular family attractions. Visit with plenty of time to explore the interactive exhibits. Transfers from South Zone and downtown hotels make it easy.
Take a break from Rio de Janeiro’s crowded streets on a 5-hour tour to Tijuca National Park. Round-trip transportation from your hotel allows you to skip the overpriced taxis and confusion of public transit. Located within the city limits, the world’s largest urban forest is home to monkeys, armadillos, sloths, and more. Follow your guide to its secret spots, including the Table of the Emperor, Mayrink Chapel, Taunay Waterfall, and Chinese View.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Rio de Janeiro are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rio de Janeiro experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Rio de Janeiro are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rio de Janeiro may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Post Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)
- Floriano Peixoto Square (Cinelandia)
- Rio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)
- Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara)
- Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Flamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)
- Samba City (Cidade do Samba)
- Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)
- Lage Park (Parque Lage)
- Selarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)
- Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)
- Bank of Brazil Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil)
- Itaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu)
- Guanabara Bay
- Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)
- Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)
- National Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)
- Morro da Urca
- Prainha Beach
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia