Hotel Unique Tours and Activities
With its striking crescent shape, Sao Paulo’s iconic Hotel Unique has been said to look like many things — a copper half-moon, the hull of a ship...but locals just call it “the watermelon.” Designed by the Brazilian-Japanese architect Ruy Ohtake and renovated in late 2012, the luxury 95-room hotel has won numerous design awards. Critic Paul Goldberger even hailed the building as one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
Based in Jardim Paulista near Sao Paulo’s version of Central Park, Ibirapuera, inside Hotel Unique it’s all high ceilings and quirky touches like the huge blue cushion that is the lobby’s sitting area.
The hotel even has a water slide for grown-ups, and there's a crimson rooftop pool next to the Skye rooftop bar and restaurant: here you can sip a caipirinha or a wasabi martini, dine on French-Brazilian fusion food, and look out across Sao Paulo from one of the most fashionable spots in the city.
Tours and Activities to Experience Hotel Unique
Questions & Answers
- Private São Paulo City Tour: Major Tourist Attractions – Optional Airport Pickup
- Private and Personalized Architecture Tour Experience
- São Paulo Private City Tour from Santos Cruise Terminal
- São Paulo Bustling Nightlife & Hottest Touristic Points – 5-hour Private Tour
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast