Things to Do in Shanghai This Spring
Spring is one of the best times to visit Shanghai, with flowers in bloom and sunny, warm days. And, with the exception of the May national holidays, you can expect fewer visitors than in the summer. Here are some ideas on how to take advantage of the pleasant weather and sparser crowds in Shanghai this spring.
- Enjoy the sun and sights from the top deck of a double deckerhop-on hop-off sightseeing tour.
- Stroll along the Bund waterfront area, taking in the views across to Pudong, and then get a different perspective on the city via aHuangpu River cruise.
- See the flowers in bloom atYuyuan Gardensor the many parks in the city, such as Fuxing Park or Century Park.
- Enjoy aleisurely stroll or bike ridethrough the French Concession or Old Town.
- Experience theme park thrills atShanghai Disneyland®or other theme park, such as Shanghai Happy Valley.
- Explore the history along the Yangtze River on aday trip to a nearby water town, such as Zhujiajiao or Wuzhen.
- Enjoyunobstructed panoramic viewsfrom the outdoor Skywalk at Jin Mao Tower.
- Treat your taste buds to popular local dishes on awalking food tour.
- Visit Hangzhou, and go tea picking on atea plantation tour.