To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Let a private driver guide you around Ho Chi Minh City on a cyclo, a three-wheeled bicycle taxi commonly used in Vietnam. During the 4-hour tour you'll see a number of authentic markets selling flowers, fabrics, electronics, and more. Hotel pickup and drop-off, as well as coconut water, are included.
Search for bargains on a shopping tour of Ho Chi Minh City, where local artisan shops exist among ultra-modern shopping malls showcasing designer brands. You’ll benefit from the expertise of a knowledgeable guide who handpicks the best venues. Learn about the production of lacquerware and handcrafted embroidery, visit Saigon Square and Ben Thanh Market, and browse the department stores at Vincom Center.
Need to find the perfect souvenir, gift or shop for yourself. We know the best shopping sites in Ho Chi Minh.
• Help create a fantastic shopping experience for you by combining the popular to the local markets.
• Help you overcome the barrier of negotiate to avoid the overcharging.
• This experience is 1 on 1 which means each guests will be paired with 1 English speaking drivers for the most sincere connection between the locals and travelers.
--- SaigonKiss Tours are ---
• All-inclusive: No hidden fees, all is included except for your shopping fees.
• Customizable & Flexible: we do the best to meet your references.
• Local & authentic: no tourist-trap
Explore Ho Chi Minh City at night and browse for bargains at Ben Thanh Market with an in-the-know guide. Although the heat of the day subsides, the vibrant hubbub of Saigon continues past sundown. Enjoy dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant, then venture into the city streets on foot and by cyclo to the market where you’ll mingle with the locals.
Discover most beautiful Islets near by harbor of Phu Quoc Island as: Roi, Pineapple or Dam Trong Islet. Swim through the clear water as you spend an hour stop at each snorkeling place. Meet new friends as you explore these islets in the itinerary. Experience local Vietnamese lunch in our own floating restaurant that no any travel operator in Phu Quoc have.
- Red River Tours is one of the biggest travel operator in Phu Quoc. On 04/2019, we are the number #1 for operator on TripAdvisor.
- Our staffs are friendly, professional and always help customers, good and fresh foods, cleaned snorkeling equipments
Stay connected without racking up high roaming fees on your next Vietnam trip by pre-booking a SIM card. You'll get 10 days of use, with 5GB of data, 1,000 minutes to Vinaphone users, and 20 minutes to local non-Vinaphone users. Best of all, you can pick the SIM card up at the airport or have it delivered straight to your hotel.
Visiting Ho Chi Minh City for a short time doesn’t mean you can’t shop till you drop. On this handy half-day shopping tour, you’ll be picked up directly from the port and taken straight to some of the best shopping outlets in the city, so you don’t waste any time. From traditional handicrafts showrooms to markets to modern malls, by the end of the day you’ll understand why the city is known as an up-and-coming shopper’s paradise.
I believe that my trips is for you because of the below reason:
1. The most wonderful thing from my trip is the feeling when you are on the back of my bike and swin in the ocean of traffic. Let's try it without any fear because I will keep you safe from the place I pick you up to the end of trip when I drive you back. Trust me that it's an amazing experience for you here :D
2. " You are never alone during your trip" => yeahhh this is the priority in all my trips becasue my friends and I would like to be your local freinds.I prefer to showing you all things I know as a friend with my love and desire for this city. We are together to explore Saigon
3. I would like to bring you far away to the noisy where you can only see tourists. I would like to drive you to LOCAL PLACES where you can taste some LOCAL FOODS AND DRINKS, and especially, a place for SIGHTSEEING WHERE YOU CAN ZOOM OUT A HAFT OF SAIGON INTO YOUR EYES
For discovery the south of Phu Quoc, this will be the best choice for you in your holiday here. You can also enjoying at the most beautiful beach in this island (Sao Beach), visit coconut prison and some famous places
Then pay all the fee for our tour guide after they pick you up
Many thanks! :)
Rather than braving life and limb on Vietnam’s roads, let a professional take the wheel on this private guided door-to-door tour. Spend the morning exploring the Vietnam War–era Cu Chi Tunnels, then relax over a bowl of pho noodle soup. In the afternoon, see colonial landmarks like the Central Post Office and Notre-Dame Cathedral, explore the War Remnants Museum, shop at Ben Thanh Market, and more.
+ Support 24/24
+ Make plan base on your personable requests
+ Support tourists to get advices & arrangement from North to Sounth Of Vietnam
+ All package fliexble from 1 days to 30 days
+ Get the best customer services from team
+ Free Hanoi Local Free Tours with flexible time and flexible itineraries
Wander through timeless streets
Get a personal introduction to HCMC attractions
Visit a vintage collection of military equipment
Enjoy the lively atmosphere of a local market
Learn about Vietnam fascinating history
Admire the Colonial-era architecture
Our tours are designed to provide excellent shopping as well as an illuminating and interesting day out in Saigon.
Itinerary: 10:00AM to 13:00PM
SAIGON CENTER MALL
This shopping arcade is packed with stalls on two levels selling accessories, and jewelry. Saigon Center Mall is air-conditioned.
You'll find more than just clothing suited to a harsh Russian winter at Russian Market. There are also shops selling Russian food and souvenirs.
If in Asia, one must visit a lacquerware factory. Your tour guide will help you talk through a piece of lacquer from concept to completion, leading you along the way as you watch artists at work.
Go and buy great souvenirs, gifts or whatever you would love to. Our guides will take you around the city to enjoy and buy Vietnamese coffee, flower, lantern.
Uncover the stylish side of Ho Chi Minh City on this 4-hour tour and zip around the city on a restored US Army Jeep. Learn about Vietnamese fashions and culture from your private guide as you travel to the home of local fashion designer Si Hoang, then browse the fascinating Ao Dai Museum. Marvel over the immense collection of costumes, including some dating back to the Nguyen Dynasty and others worn by famous Vietnamese celebrities and politicians.
If you have a short time in Saigon but still want to discover some nice places to shop, this tour definitely suits you. We offer to fun tour and the best value for our shoppers. Our tours are designed to provide excellent shopping as well as an illuminating and interesting day out in Saigon.
Can Tho is located on the south bank of the Hau River, the bigger branch of the Mekong River. It is in vicinity to Soc Trang, 1.5 hours from Long Xuyen, 3 hours from Chau Doc and Rach Gia, about 6 hours from Ca Mau, and 169 km (3 hours) from Saigon. So Saigon transfer to Can Tho may pass the first freeway of Long An and Tien Giang before going to Mekong Delta of Cai Be, Vinh Long and then arrival Can Tho.
Shopping is an interesting thing to do when you visit another country. You want to buy some souvenirs and gifts for your family but you don’t have no ideas about bargaining, quality items, where local artisan shops among ultra-modern shopping malls. Our knowledgeable guide will show you how to shop and make you feel satisfied with what you buy. After shopping, you will enjoy buffet lunch with range of Vietnamese foods in a local restaurant. Enjoy this tour with us!
With the brand name of bustle and hustle center in Asia, Ho Chi Minh City is charmed with plenty of shopping malls, souvenir shops, and traditional art showrooms. Explore all of them by joining this Ho Chi Minh City day tour from Phu My port, or Nha Rong, Hiep Phuoc, Phu Huu port.
- Go shopping like locals,
- Best things, best prices, various choices;
- Hustle and bustle city;
- Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese traditional food as Vietnamese pancake & rice noodles with grilled pork/fried roll or Pho– specialty food of the city
⭐ Meeting point: port gate outside. (inside optional)
⭐ Duration: This private tour is approximately 8 hours or longer depending on your time constraints. At the end of the private tour, we always make sure that you return on-time to board the cruise ship.
⭐Tour customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the special request form)