Top Stockholm Classes & Workshops
15 results | All Stockholm Tours
* A traveler said: "Catarina is an amazing and engaging story teller. We were captivated the entire time. The tour was flexible and she answered all of our questions regarding Stockholm. The driver was just as kind as she was. One of the best city tours i ever had."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this tour and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about what we were seeing. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We toured Gamla Stan and Vasa with Katrine on Aug 21 and enjoyed the entire day. Tour was easy to find and easy to follow with our mixed age group. Katrine provided history and answered our questions (on our first day in Stockholm) with kindness and attention. It rained but we had a lovely time :) Tack så mycket!"
* A traveler said: "Of course, Stockholm is a city that must be explored by foot but, this tour is a great way to get your bearings of the beautiful city in a short amount of time and when you can't be on your feet for a full day. Our guide, Äsä, is a history professor, and she had our full attention, including our 13 year old daughter, as soon as we got into her car. She has a wonderful gift of storytelling and making history come alive, both in the Vasa Museum and while touring Gamla Stan on foot. We learned so much about Swedish customs and culture as well as politics and history. While most visitors to the Vasa Museum had audio guides or read the descriptions beside each display, we were the envy of other visitors with our own private guide and commentary. Äsä is a wealth of information and really passionate about sharing her knowledge. Our tour extended well over one hour and we really appreciated the time she spent with us. I highly recommend Äsä and this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Our guide was so pleasant and knowledgeable. She made sure the tour was what we were looking to learn about and the museum was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Informative excursion to some Viking historic sites. Our guide was an archaeologist who specialized in that period. Well done. Highly recommended. Certainly a must for all of those who know little about Vikings and their impressive history and accomplishments."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time kayaking with this business. The people are extremely friendly and the equipment is top. The surroundings & water are breathtaking. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nima, did a great job personalizing the tour to our desires. He showed us things we wouldn't have found in the guidebooks. Overall a great experience."
* A traveler said: "guide Soma was excellent, although she was not feeling well, she still complete the whole trip with super excellence service. the trip was fun, food was yummy and she was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the best tour I have ever taken. The guides were professional, knowledgeable and personal. I was thrilled that they even tailored their tour to someone who was not as agile and young as most travelers. I feel like we made good friends and would recommend this tour to everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Stockholm City Tour by VIP car Vasa and Skansen museum
- Private Car Tour of Stockholm with a Live guide, including the Vasa museum.
- Stockholm Old Town & Vasa Museum Private Walking Tour
- Viking History Small Group Tour from Stockholm: Half Day Including Sigtuna
- Self-Guided Kayak Adventure In Central Stockholm (One-man kayak)
- Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)
- Waldemarsudde Museum
- Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)
- Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)
- Stockholm Cruise Ports
- ABBA The Museum
- Stockholm National Museum
- Nobel Prize Museum
- Skansen Museum
- Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)
- Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)
- Nordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)
- Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)
- Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)
- Junibacken Children’s Museum
- Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Streymoy
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany