Beat the bustle of summer and explore Venice on a spring trip. Visit historic landmarks, stroll through the Rialto Market, and learn about traditional Venetian food on a trip in March, April, or May. Here are a few ways to enjoy Venice in spring.
- See two major landmarks with skip-the-line access to St. Mark’s Basilica and Doge’s Palace.
- Experience the Venetian style of snacking with a food tour focused on cicchetti (snacks) and wine.
- Get to know Venice with a combination walking tour and scenic gondola ride.
- Explore other islands in the lagoon with a sightseeing tour to Murano, Burano, and Torcello.
- Follow a local guide through the vibrant Rialto Market on a lunchtime food and wine tour.
- Visit St. Mark’s Basilica after hours on a nighttime tour, complete with an optional stop at Doge’s Palace.
- Maximize time in Venice with a full-day combination tour that includes a walking tour, top landmarks, and a gondola ride.
- Learn the true story of Romeo and Juliet with a themed day trip to Verona.
- Discover two medieval villages, Bassano del Grappa and Asolo, on a day tour from Venice, complete with local wine.