5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Learn about the traditional flavors used in Mexican cuisine and enjoy a hands-on cooking demonstration preparing Mexican fajitas during this cooking class with lunch at a beachfront restaurant in Acapulco. Make your own tortillas, hot sauce, and fajitas, and then enjoy the dish you have prepared. Your tour also includes a visit to the local market to shop for ingredients and some free time at the beach.
- Learn to cook Mexican fajitas with a chef instructor in Acapulco
- A small group cooking class for a hands-on experience
- All ingredients used during the class are included in the price of your tour
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Acapulco is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP FROM ANY HOTEL
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 4 passenger to operate the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ELVIRA´S TOURS ACAPULCO
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 33746P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesAcapulcoUnique Experiences - GuerreroCooking Classes - GuerreroUnique Experiences - TaxcoCooking Classes - TaxcoUnique Experiences - IxtapaCooking Classes - IxtapaCategory