- Pastry cooking lesson on the Amalfi Coast
- Learn the secrets behind favorite Italian desserts like tiramisu or fruit tarts
- Bake in a traditional farmhouse kitchen in 'the land of the sirens'
- Enjoy homemade treats along with coffee or tea
- All equipment, ingredients, and aprons provided
- Authentic and interactive way to explore regional Italian cuisine
Departure & Return
Departure PointSant'Agata dei due golfi
What To Expect
Tie on a branded apron and chef’s hat, and follow the steps demonstrated by your expert instructor to help prepare a classic Sorrentine pastry. Recipes vary by day but may include typical regional treats like tiramisu, fruit tarts, chocolate cookies, or filled cakes. All equipment and fresh ingredients are provided in the well-stocked and welcoming kitchen.
When the oven timer rings and the work is done, sit down among new friends to enjoy your sweet Sorrentine creation, along with your choice of Mediterranean herbal tea or Vecchia Napoli coffee. It’s a fun, hands-on way to experience authentic Italian cuisine and learn a few kitchen tricks to impress your friends back home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Pastry Lesson at a Farmhouse on the Amalfi Coast.