7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the scenic island of Capri with a full-day private tour from Amalfi. Cruise through the Bay of Naples on board a hydrofoil to reach Capri and set out on a guided tour of island highlights including Anacapri, the Gardens of Augustus, and Mount Solaro. Visit the famous Blue Grotto sea cave by boat and explore independently with free time for shopping.
- Explore the island of Capri with a private guide
- Board a small boat to see the Blue Grotto sea cave
- Visit top landmarks including the Gardens of Augustus
- Personalize the itinerary according to your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the Tour.
Land transportation on the island.
Admission fees in Blue grotto, Garden of Augustus, and Chairlift to Mt. Solaro
Hydrofoil tickets (roundtrip)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAmalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Getting to the Blue Grotto involves going up and down a stair of about 50 steps
- The visit of the Blue Grotto is possible only with good weather conditions and on board of a small vessel that carries on board a maximum of four passengers at a time. In bad weather conditions the Blue Grotto is closed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 23258P86