Following morning pickup from Anaheim, board a comfortable coach for the 33-mile (52-km) drive to Los Angeles. Listen to commentary including anecdotes and historical facts along the way from your driver and guide.
Stop first in Hollywood to explore on your own for approximately 3 hours. See the wax figures at the famous Madame Tussauds Hollywood and test your knowledge of what's possible at Ripley's Believe It or Not!, then stroll down Hollywood Boulevard and pause at the famous TCL Chinese Theatre. Scour the Hollywood Walk of Fame for the names of your favorite actors and explore the Sunset Strip.
During this 3-hour period of free time, you can opt to hop on a shuttle to The Grove and the Los Angeles Farmers' Market. Spend time browsing the fresh produce, shopping at the local boutiques or sitting down for lunch at one of The Grove's many cafés and restaurants.
Take the shuttle back to meet your tour bus in Hollywood, then enjoy a drive through Beverly Hills. Disembark at Santa Monica Pier or Venice Beach to spend some time exploring the waterfront. Lie in the sand, walk along the promenade or shop the kitschy boutiques.
At the conclusion of your LA day, enjoy the comfortable ride back to Anaheim.
Upgrade your day tour to include one of the following:
- Lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe on Hollywood Boulevard
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- 2-hour tour of the Star's Homes
-- these are the only locations available for pickup and drop-off in Anaheim:
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entrance: 1420 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites: 1544 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center: 2060 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Hyatt Regency Orange County: 11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Anaheim Marriott / Convention Way: 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Harbor and Katella Bus Stop