Full-Day Provence Villages and Lavender Fields Tour from Avignon
- Full-Day Provence Villages and Lavender Fields Tour from Avignon
- Visit Provence attractions such as the Abbaye de Senanque and the riverfront Fontaine de Vaucluse
- Experience a traditional Provencal market in Gordes and admire the ochre cliffs of Roussillon
- Stroll through the lavender fields and shop for lavender products in Sault
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Provence or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Due to frequent traffic jam, to ensure every traveler's commodity we pickup everybody at the starting point.
- Avignon cruise port
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour is supposed to operate in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not recommended for participants allergic to lavender !
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Provence Villages and Lavender Fields Tour from Avignon.