12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave left-side driving to the professionals and focus on the wildlife on this private door-to-door tour of Yala National Park. Let your sharp-eyed private driver/guide help you spot animals from herds of wild elephants to wetland birds and maybe even leopards. Along the way, enjoy some of Sri Lanka’s finest beach views, opt to visit a spice garden and/or a moonstone mine, and enjoy a hearty breakfast and lunch.
- Look for elephants, birds, and the elusive leopard in Yala National Park
- Opt to visit a spice and herb garden and/or a moonstone mine
- Fuel up with breakfast, lunch, and bottled water
- Take it easy with private guiding and flexible 2-way transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Transport by private vehicle
Safari Jeep & National Park Entry Fees
English Speaking Driver - Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Tour Starts at 4.00 am from the pick-up point
• Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and Wadduwa
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Yala and the pick-up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour Starts at 4.00 am from the pick-up point
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and Wadduwa
- Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Yala and the pick-up point
- Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
- This is a full package activity which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bentota Travel Mart
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 64923P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBentota4WD Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - Southern ProvinceSporting Events - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceExtreme - Southern Province4WD Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraSporting Events - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraExtreme - Kalutara4WD Tours - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaSporting Events - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaExtreme - HikkaduwaCategory