1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Tour one of Spain’s most well-known wineries to learn the tricks of the trade from your sommelier guide. No ordinary vineyard, the Bodegas Marques de Riscal winery in the Elciego region is known as ‘Wine City’ and boasts rows of growing vines, wineries, and even a dazzling leisure center designed by Frank Gehry. Tour the facility and sample the wines made here.
- Tour a popular winery with a sommelier
- Enjoy the unique leisure center at your own pace
- Tasting of two D.O.C wines
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the winery and its cellars
Tasting of 2 wines with local snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom the AP-68 toll motorway take exit 10 for Cenicero / Nájera / Elciego.
Take the N-232 towards Logroño, but after a few metres turn left and follow the LR-512. Turn right along the A-3210 Cenicero through-road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17024P378
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeBilbaoFood Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryFood Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderFood Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianCategory
Bilbao's Santiago CathedralArtxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)Church of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Arriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)Bizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyAzkuna ZentroaEuskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Casco ViejoBilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)Doña Casilda Iturrizar Park