Are you interested in?
Cape Point Tours
235 Tours & Activities
217 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1570 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the stunning coastline of South Africa as you navigate the incredible Cape Peninsula. See where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet and revel in the natural beauty of this incredible destination.
- Cape Peninsula Tour
- See where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet
- Take in incredible views from stunning vistas
- Perfect for families
- Round-trip transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please tell us your accommodation adress so we can pick you up on time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY African Eagle Daytours PTY (ltd)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Cape Peninsula Tour from Cape Town?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Cape Peninsula Tour from Cape Town?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Cape Peninsula Tour from Cape Town?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Cape Peninsula Tour from Cape Town?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 21895P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCape TownBus Tours - Western CapeAudio Guides - Western CapeNature and Wildlife - Western CapeHalf-day Tours - Western CapeBus Tours - StellenboschAudio Guides - StellenboschNature and Wildlife - StellenboschHalf-day Tours - StellenboschBus Tours - FranschhoekAudio Guides - FranschhoekNature and Wildlife - FranschhoekHalf-day Tours - FranschhoekCategory
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront (V&A Waterfront)Boulders BeachCape Town StadiumChavonnes Battery MuseumSilvermine Nature Reserve CliftonSignal HillZeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MOCAA)Long StreetIziko Museums Slave Lodge Rhodes MemorialStony Point Penguin ColonyTable Mountain National ParkSir Lowry's PassMalay Quarter (Bo-Kaap)Cape WheelOld Biscuit Mill Twelve ApostlesPaarlCompany's Garden