Are you interested in?
Cape Point Tours
207 Tours & Activities
Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve Tours
183 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
740 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a leisurely exploration of the amazing scenery and fascinating wildlife of the Cape Peninsula on this flexible-length private tour. Travel by private vehicle, complete with on-board refreshments and Wi-Fi, as you call the shots on what to see and do. Among the potential sights you might pick are a wine tasting at Cape Point Vineyards, a visit to the penguins of Boulders Beach, or a visit to the beautiful Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. A private guide, private vehicle, and round-trip hotel transport are covered.
- Relax during the road trip aboard your private vehicle, compete with on-board refreshments and Wi-Fi
- Pick from among sights like the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and the penguin colony at Boulders Beach
- Flexible itinerary means you get to choose the day's activities and sights
- Private, South African flag-badge tourist guide ensures personalized service and expert knowledge
Saved to wishlist!
Toll Fees at Chapmans Peak
Private Tour Guide/Driver, Vehicle and Fuel
Pick up and drop off at accommodation in Cape Town
Bottled water onboard the vehicle
Entrance fees to Boulders penguins colony @ R170.00 per adult; R80.00 per child under 14 years
Entrance fees to Seal island boat trip @ R110.00 per adult; R60.00 per child
Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope main gate @ R340.00 per adult; R170.00 per child under 12 years
Optional Funicular to Cape Point light house @ R80.00 per adult; R40.00 per child
Meals, Drinks and Gratuities (optional)
Wine tasting fees at Cape Point Vineyards: R60.00 per adult for 4 wines
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please can you kindly wait in the hotel lobby for our tour guide to pick you up for your tour.
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Credits & Cheques cards are accepted at places of interests and South African Rand (ZAR)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kabura Travel & Tours A Division of Kabura's Trading (Pty)Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cape of Good Hope-Cape Point & Penguins Private Tour from Cape Town?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cape of Good Hope-Cape Point & Penguins Private Tour from Cape Town?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cape of Good Hope-Cape Point & Penguins Private Tour from Cape Town?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cape of Good Hope-Cape Point & Penguins Private Tour from Cape Town?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12189P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Cape of Good Hope-Cape Point & Penguins Private Tour from Cape Town
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCape TownShore Excursions - Western CapeBus Tours - Western CapeCity Tours - Western CapeNature and Wildlife - Western CapePorts of Call Tours - Western CapeFull-day Tours - Western CapeShore Excursions - StellenboschBus Tours - StellenboschCity Tours - StellenboschNature and Wildlife - StellenboschPorts of Call Tours - StellenboschFull-day Tours - StellenboschShore Excursions - Port ElizabethBus Tours - Port ElizabethCity Tours - Port ElizabethNature and Wildlife - Port ElizabethPorts of Call Tours - Port ElizabethFull-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Sir Lowry's Pass Tours & TicketsLion's Head Tours & TicketsGroot Constantia Tours & TicketsGreenmarket Square Tours & TicketsTwo Oceans Aquarium Tours & TicketsBoulders Beach Tours & TicketsClifton Tours & TicketsTable Mountain National Park Tours & TicketsDistrict Six Museum Tours & TicketsKhayelitsha Township Tours & TicketsLanga Township Tours & TicketsOld Biscuit Mill Tours & TicketsStony Point Penguin Colony Tours & TicketsCape Town Diamond Works Tours & TicketsCape Wheel Tours & TicketsCamps Bay Tours & TicketsSwartland Wine Route Tours & TicketsMalay Quarter (Bo-Kaap) Tours & TicketsNoon Gun Tours & TicketsSouth African National Gallery Tours & Tickets