Are you interested in?
Machu Picchu Tours
648 Tours & Activities
Sacred Valley of the Incas Tours
314 Tours & Activities
1002 Tours & Activities
4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Planning your vacation in a country you’ve never visited before can often be a difficult task. Leave the logistics to someone else by opting for a 4-day tour of Cusco, the Sacred Valley, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu. Ideal for first-time visitors, this experience allows you to overcome the language barrier and get an insider glimpse into the history and culture of Peru from your guide.
- See the best of central Peru even in limited time
- Let a guide take care of arranging accommodation, tours, and transfers
- A guide sheds light on one of the most famous archeological sites in the world
- An ideal choice for visitors in Peru for the first time
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers. Train to Machu Picchu (Incarail or Perurail). Bus to Machu Picchu (round trip)
03 nights accommodation in 03 star hotels (based on double room)
All entries. All tours. Proffesional guide
FLIGHTS (International and Local)
Meals. Tips. Single Suplement
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is around city centre.
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- THINGS TO BRING:
- Original passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price).
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Comfortable pants
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Repellent for insects.
- Personal medication
- Camera and video camera.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waman Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Cusco and Sacred Valley with Machu Picchu Admission Ticket ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Cusco and Sacred Valley with Machu Picchu Admission Ticket ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Cusco and Sacred Valley with Machu Picchu Admission Ticket ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Cusco and Sacred Valley with Machu Picchu Admission Ticket ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 100461P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mt. PutucusiTambomachayPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Aguas CalientesAgricultural Terraces of MorayInca Museum (Museo Inka)Q'enqo (Qenko)ChoquequiraoPlanetarium CuscoSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Inca Quarry TrailQuechua VillageSalkantay TrailOllantaytambo RuinsCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Ausangate TrailTiponMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)