5-Day Andean Lodges Trekking Tour from Cusco
- Trek through the Cordillera Vilcanota with llamas to carry your kit
- Experience the best of the rugged Andean countryside
- Accommodation and some meals included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from central Cusco
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick up from your hotel in Cusco city
Return DetailsTour finishes in Cusco
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- What to take with you in terms of clothing: Hiking boots (If they are new, it is important to use them quite a lot before the hike, because it is common for new shoes to cause blisters). Shirts or long sleeved shirts (One per day). Walking pants. Polar or thermal clothing for the hike, sweater and/or vest. Warm coat or jacket. Thermal sleeping clothes. Cotton pants. Wool gloves. Wool socks for sleeping. Hat or cap for the sun. Waterproof pants and “Gore-Tex” jacket or rain poncho. Shoes or sandals, to use inside the lodges. Small towel.
- What to bring in terms of equipment: Hiking poles to help you maintain stability along the trek. Head or hand lantern. Bottle or canteen. Plastic bag to keep the battery. Plastic bag for dirty or wet clothes. Small backpack (for day trips to enable it to carry snacks, water, change of t-shirt etc.)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen with high SPF, lip balm.
- "Memory Cards" and/or movies reserve batteries for the camera,etc. (Batteries can be downloaded quickly by low temperatures and there is no possibility to recharge).
- Toiletries and first aid.
- We always recommend to all those who wish to book a Trekking Program on the Apu Ausangate's Trail, to give themselves a cautious 3 to 4-day acclimatization time period in Cusco or in places at a similar altitude, which helps them to better enjoy their experience.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andean Lodges
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Andean Lodges Trekking Tour from Cusco.