Are you interested in?
1139 Tours & Activities
Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco) Tours
115 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2766 Tours & Activities
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Before you set out to explore the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, give Cusco the attention it deserves on a city tour that proves ideal for first-time visitors. Instead of worrying about finding your way around independently, a guide takes you to both iconic sights and hidden gems, and provides insider insight into the history and culture of the colonial city.
- Kickstart your time in Cusco with a comprehensive tour of the city
- Visit local hotspots that few first-time visitors get to see
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide
- Travel between dispersed attractions without having to worry about navigation
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour Guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All pick ups are around city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note: The pick up location must to be close to the center city.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Waman Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Inca Museum, Cusco Cathedral, Qorikancha & San Pedro Traditional Market Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Inca Museum, Cusco Cathedral, Qorikancha & San Pedro Traditional Market Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Inca Museum, Cusco Cathedral, Qorikancha & San Pedro Traditional Market Tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Inca Museum, Cusco Cathedral, Qorikancha & San Pedro Traditional Market Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 100461P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Inca Quarry TrailRaqch'iPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Salkantay TrailPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)ChoquequiraoSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)TambomachayInca Museum (Museo Inka)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Ausangate TrailMaras Salt PoolsAwana KanchaMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)TiponPisac Indian MarketSacred Valley of the IncasPisac Potato Park