Are you interested in?
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2492 Tours & Activities
946 Tours & Activities
1 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Make the most of your stay in Cusco during this private full-day excursion to the Inca Bridge of Qeswachaka, one of the few remaining bridges of its kind that you can’t see elsewhere. This excursion is well-suited to first-time visitors as it includes stops at several lagoons that most travelers miss and makes for a comprehensive day trip away from the crowds of Machu Picchu and beyond.
- Visit the Qeswachaka Incan Bridge and more during this private full-day trip
- Stop by lesser-known sites such as the Pomacanchi Lagoon and more
- Learn more about each site than you could alone from your private guide
- Benefit from round-trip transportation from central Cusco
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour Guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointQ’eswachaka Rope Bridge, Quehue District 08280, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all passengers from Cusco City centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Camera and films.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Waman Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Inca Bridge of Qeswachaka Private Service?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Inca Bridge of Qeswachaka Private Service?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Inca Bridge of Qeswachaka Private Service?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Inca Bridge of Qeswachaka Private Service?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 100461P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingCuscoSightseeing Passes - Sacred ValleySightseeing Passes - Puerto MaldonadoSightseeing Passes - ArequipaCategory
Belmond Hiram BinghamSalkantay TrailPisac Potato ParkSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Quechua VillagePre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Inca Quarry TrailAgricultural Terraces of MorayAusangate TrailMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)TiponAguas CalientesOllantaytambo RuinsInca Museum (Museo Inka)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Awana KanchaCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Sacred Valley of the IncasRaqch'i