Reserve Now & Pay Later
Parasailing Adventure and Shopping Experience from Punta Cana
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Secure your spot while staying flexible
Up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Parasail above Punta Cana's aquamarine waters during this 1-hour adventure. Fly 500 feet (152 meters) in the air while securely strapped in to a safety harness. Get views of the sandy coastline, the expansive ocean and look out for marine life swimming below you. After your aerial adventure, go shopping at a local store featuring goods handmade in the Dominican Republic, perfect for souvenirs. Round-trip transportation from Punta Cana hotels is provided.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small-group tour
Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
All safety equipment
Sunscreen, sunglasses, facial protective masks and other personal accessories
Professional pictures (available for purchase)
Gratuities for the crew and drivers
Departure & Return
Departure PointPunta Bávaro, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
- If your hotel is not listed or you are staying at an Airbnb, we can arrange a nearby meeting point for pickup.
- Pickup time and details will be advised via email 72-24 hours before the excursion.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight per parasailing flight: 450 pounds
- Minimum age for a parasailing flight is 4-5 years old (depending on harness fit)
- Depth: 2 to 4 meters
- Minimum age to attend is 3 years old
- Must be accompanied by an adult until 17 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers who appear intoxicated may be refused service
- Subject to change with prior notice due to weather conditions
- Beach and swim wear is recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Package Punta Cana
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parasailing Adventure and Shopping Experience from Punta Cana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Parasailing Adventure and Shopping Experience from Punta Cana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parasailing Adventure and Shopping Experience from Punta Cana?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parasailing Adventure and Shopping Experience from Punta Cana?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 19114P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeShopping ToursParasailing Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionTransfers & Ground TransportDominican RepublicPunta CanaExtreme - Punta CanaShopping Tours - Punta CanaParasailing - Punta CanaExtreme - Puerto PlataShopping Tours - Puerto PlataParasailing - Puerto PlataExtreme - Santo DomingoShopping Tours - Santo DomingoParasailing - Santo DomingoCategory
Coco Bongo Punta CanaRincon Beach (Playa Rincon)Dorada Beach (Playa Dorada)Las GalerasAlcázar de Colón (Columbus Palace)Ciudad Colonial (Zona Colonial)Catalina Island (Isla Catalina)Imagine Punta Cana DiscoAltos de Chavon Regional Museum of ArchaeologyLa IsabelaIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)Macao Beach (Playa Macao)Punta RusiaPomier CavesLos Tres Ojos National ParkCabo Cabrón National Park (Parque Nacional Cabo Cabrón)Tabacalera de Garcia Cigar FactoryCocotal Golf and Country ClubLa Cana Golf CourseCayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)