Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
102 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
170 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Gdansk
0 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Malbork Castle, the largest Gothic fortress in Europe, on this 5-hour guided tour from Gdansk. Stroll around this UNESCO World Heritage-listed site with the guide, learning about the intriguing history of the place and hearing about the Teutonic Order. Marve at one of the most lauded monuments in Poland.
- Private small-group tour of Malbork Castle from Gdansk
- Learn about the long history of the Gothic castle
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- Small group tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Licensed Tour Guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Childs 0-6 years free (please inform us about kids)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Gdansk Local Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malbork Castle Private Tour from Gdansk?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Malbork Castle Private Tour from Gdansk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malbork Castle Private Tour from Gdansk?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malbork Castle Private Tour from Gdansk?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9328P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskBus Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradBus Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory