Are you interested in?
2 Tours & Activities
Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Tours
1 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
2 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience one of the best whale-sighting destinations in the world on this guided, 4-hour whale-watching cruise around the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary. Hop on a high-speed catamaran that gets to and from the whales in the least amount of time possible. See humpback and fin whales, plus Atlantic white-sided dolphins and harbour porpoises with the help of a naturalist guide. The on-board galley offers hot meals, snacks and beverages for purchase during the trip.
- Enjoy a whale-watching cruise from Gloucester, Massachusetts
- Visit the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Experience one of the Top 5 whale-sighting destinations in the world
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fun for the entire family
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
415 Main St , 415 Main St, Gloucester, MA 01930, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately to current weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 240 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cape Ann Whale Watch
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale Watching Tour in Gloucester?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale Watching Tour in Gloucester?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale Watching Tour in Gloucester?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "on a warm sunny day its not that important, but on the last Saturday in October, you'll be sorry if you're late, it gets awfully chilly and windy outside." See review
Product code: 7975P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGloucesterNature and Wildlife - MassachusettsWhale Watching - MassachusettsCategory