2 hours (Approx.)
Explore Ireland’s sporting heritage and discover the ancient sport of hurling on this 2-hour tour in Kilkenny. Visit Nowlan Park — home stadium of the ferocious Kilkenny Cats hurling team — with a guide and gain insight into the sport’s history. During your tour, explore the stadium and visit the Legends Hurling Museum, where the sport’s story comes to life. Learn of the players who made their name in hurling, hear of the 3,000 year-old ancient Celtic Games then hit the pitch and see a side of Irish culture many visitors miss.
- 2-hour ultimate hurling experience in Kilkenny
- Visit Nowlan Park — where the Kilkenny Cats hurling team play — with a guide
- Explore the stadium and learn about hurling at the Legends Hurling Museum
- Learn about the 3,000 year-old Celtic Games
- Take to the pitch and try your hand at hurling!
- Gain insight into an important part of Ireland’s sporting heritage
Saved to wishlist!
Hurleys and Sliotars
Departure & Return
Departure PointLanigans Bar & Hostel, 29 Rose Inn St, Gardens, Kilkenny, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY The Kilkenny Way Ultimate Hurling Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11592P1