Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- See top Milan attractions such as Milan Duomo, Sforza Castle and La Scala theatre
- Explore the fashionable Brera neighbourhood with its narrow streets and elegant townhouses
- Get skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci’s sublime The Last Supper fresco
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour limited to a maximum of 17 people
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting Point at the Piazza del Duomo. Under the arches of Mondadori shop (written inMONDADORI on the sign) in Piazza del Duomo. This is on the right hand side of the square, when facing the front entrance (exterior) of the cathedral.
Meeting Point at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie - Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazia at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie in central Milan. The piazza is located between Corso Magenta and Via Fratelli Ruffini.
What To Expect
Then stroll over to nearby Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, maybe one of the most aesthetically pleasing shopping malls on the planet. Its impressive 19th-century glass ceiling is worth a look in and of itself. After walking through the Galleria, stop in front of La Scala, the city's main opera house and one of the most renowned in Europe. Built in the late 18th century, La Scala has seen a who's who of famed composers and musicians in the last 200 years.
Head over to the trendy and cool Brera district, crammed with funky boutiques, trendy bars and hip restaurants. Home to the city's Bohemian set, the neighborhood's streets are picturesque and make for a pleasant stroll. Eventually, you'll find yourself at imposing Sforza Castle, where you can take some time to admire the late-medeival fortress.
The last stop and the highlight of the day is your skip-the-line admission to Leonardo de Vinci's The Last Supper. After you breeze past the line, head inside the former food hall of the convent. You get 15 minutes in front of the masterpiece, so use it wisely. Make sure you step back and see the painting in a larger context: that the monks who ate there felt like they were dining with Jesus and his disciples.
After your 15 minutes are over, head outside where the tour concludes.
Please note: The above itinerary is applicable to options departed from Piazza Duomo only. If you select a departure time from Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie , the tour will start at The Last Supper and finish with the walking tour around Piazza del Duomo. Visits inside the Duomo are not possible on Sundays or religious holidays. On these days, a detailed tour will be given from outside of the Duomo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM ALL PASSENGERS: You MUST provide all passenger names at the time of booking in order to access the viewing of the Last Supper or you may be refused entry.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A dress code is required to enter museums and churches, knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- Visits inside the Duomo are not possible on Sundays or religious holidays. On these days, a detailed tour will be given from outside of the Duomo.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience