Are you interested in?
178 Tours & Activities
Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley) Tours
117 Tours & Activities
1191 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Taste your way around Naples during this attraction-packed street food tour. Sample the most iconic sweet and savory Neapolitan treats, from "pizza a portafoglio" to "sfogliatella," and travel down winding, centuries-old alleys in the historic city center. Highlights covered along the way include pizzeria-filled Via dei Tribunali, bustling Pignasecca Market, and a trip down Saint Gregorio Armeno, famous for its ceramic nativity scene vendors.
- A half-day Naples street food tour
- Insider access: get a chance to meet local vendors and food producers
- Sample a variety of sweet and savory snacks, the equivalent of a full meal
- Explore the picturesque Old City on foot, covering attractions along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour by a certified local guide.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Via Chiaia, 1/2, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Activity level: minimal
- Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please notice this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Street Food Tour with a local?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Street Food Tour with a local?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Naples Street Food Tour with a local?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples Street Food Tour with a local?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 23258P94
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesFood Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiStreet Food Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiFood Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoStreet Food Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoFood Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoStreet Food Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)La Reggia Designer Outlet Naples Piazza del MercatoSpanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)AvellinoCapodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreIschiaVirgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)SolfataraBay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)