Are you interested in?
Naples and Pompeii Tours from Rome Tours
1160 Tours & Activities
Ports of Call Tours
1005 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
285 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the UNESCO-listed wonders of the Bay of Naples on this full-day private tour from Sorrento. First, journey back to ancient Rome as you explore the mighty ruins of Pompeii and stand in awe before the world’s oldest surviving Roman amphitheater. Then, marvel at the startling scenery of the Amalfi Coast as you journey past sweeping sea cliffs and traditional fishing villages. Along the way, stop at cliff-side Positano to admire the colorful buildings and visit landmarks like St. Andrew Cathedral and the Spiaggia Grande.
- Full-day private tour of Pompeii and Positano from Sorrento
- Explore the ancient Roman ruins of Pompeii
- Soak up the scenery along the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast
- Snap photos of the colorful buildings and dramatic sea cliffs in Positano
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle,English speaking driver/guide
All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
Entrance fees where applicable
Pompeii Archaeological tour guide (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up at your chosen location
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/7/2016 - 5/22/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Day tour from Rome : We suggest to catch the Freccia Rossa Fast Train from Rome Termini (departure time from Rome 7.35 am) to Naples Centrale (arrival time 8.45 am) and we will pick you up directly from the Naples train station and then.. at the end of the day tour we will drive you back in Naples where you will catch the train back to Rome (suggested train departing from naples at 6.30pm)
- Driver only, no guide for visits to attractions
- At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information: ship name,Hotel details or any pick up details
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pick up From Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY city & tour soc coop arl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii Amalfi and Positano Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "We were picked up at our Villa in Praiano (which is a HUGE convenience!" See review
Product code: 22658P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiFood Tours - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiStreet Food Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoFood Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoStreet Food Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoStreet Food Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)IschiaNaples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Galleria Umberto IChurch of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreCatacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)