Book your table at the enchanting Court of the Two Sisters restaurant and prepare to indulge in an authentic, high‐class Creole dining experience. Upon arrival, you will be seated in one of the elegant dining rooms or the verdant courtyard – the largest courtyard in New Orleans – where lush foliage and cast‐iron decor transport you to another era.
A friendly and knowledgeable server will walk you through the myriad creative dishes included in the cold and hot buffets. Experience some new flavors or stick to your old favorites from boiled shrimp (or seasonal craw fish), pâtés, and specialty salads to roast beef au jus, jambalaya, or classic eggs Benedict. Top it off with a sumptuous dessert like Mardi Gras king cake or bread pudding with whiskey sauce.
As you enjoy a complimentary glass of wine, champagne, or cup of coffee, soak up the tunes of the Jazz Trio and learn a bit about history of 613 Rue Royale and the two Creole sisters – Emma and Bertha Camors – for which the restaurant is named.
Sample Buffet Menu:
• Soup Du Jour: turtle soup au sherry
• Waiter Service or Egg Station: eggs and omelets made to order, any style, the house specialty - seafood Orleans and shrimp Creole omelets, classic eggs Benedict
• Seafood Station: unlimited fresh boiled shrimp and crawfish (when available), accompanied by remoulade and cocktail sauces
• Specialty Salads: a unique selection of Louisiana salads including: zesty Cajun pasta, creamy crawfish pasta, chicken salad, chicken curry salad and an assortment of domestic and imported cheeses
• Hot Entrée Offerings: fresh gulf shrimp in spicy etouffee, duck à l'orange, crawfish Louise, Creole jambalaya, and a local favorite - veal grillades and gravy with corn grits; breakfast items available - bacon and sausage
• From the Bakery: homemade buttermilk biscuits
• Desserts and Fresh Fruits: A vast variety of fresh cakes, pies, and sweets baked daily on premises including Mardi Gras king cake, southern pecan pie, bananas foster, bread pudding with whiskey sauce, home-churned French vanilla ice cream with your choice of praline sauce or chocolate sauce; plus an assortment of local and exotic fruit and fruit salads
• Beverages: Coffee, tea, and juices
All menu items are subject to change