Following pickup from your Waikiki hotel, travel to a secluded beach in Kalaeloa for your evening of traditional Hawaiian food and South Pacific-style entertainment.
Upon arrival at Germaine's Luau, witness the Imu Ceremony, an ancient Hawaiian culinary tradition. Learn from your hosts how the barbecued pig is cooked to perfection in the traditional Hawaiian underground oven.
Grab drinks from the bar using your drink ticket, then hit the buffet for traditional delicacies like lomi lomi salmon, deep-fried mahi-mahi and roasted pig.
While you enjoy your meal, watch the Hukilau Hula dancers, as well as performances of the Samoan Slap Dance and Fire-Knife dance.
At the conclusion of your evening of traditional South Pacific food and entertainment, enjoy drop-off back at your Waikiki hotel.
Buffet Menu includes (subject to change):
• Tossed green salad, pineapple cole slaw, macaroni/potato salad, three bean salad
• Kalua pig (roasted pig), chicken long rice, deep fried mahi mahi, teriyaki beef, fried chicken
• Dinner rolls, white rice, poi (taro potato), lomi lomi salmon
• Chocolate, vanilla cake, haupia (coconut pudding)
• Sodas, iced tea, coffee or tea