Avoid the long lines at one of the largest aquariums in the world, the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, with this general admission ticket. Save time by pre-purchasing this ticket, so you can spend more time looking at and learning about the enormous variety of sea life on display here. From seals to penguins, whale sharks to manta rays, this aquarium will fascinate all kinds of visitors.
This handy ticket saves you time at the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
View marine life from the 27 amazing tanks
Learn about fish, sea mammals, and birds from Japan, the Pacific, and beyond
• Visit the seals at the world's largest dome-shaped ceiling tank in the Arctic zone
• Hear the distinctive squawks of rockhopper penguins in the Falkland Island zone and touch sharks and rays in the Maldives zone
• Watch feeding time for 12 species of marine animals and mammals
• Marvel at the beautiful whale shark, the largest fish in the world
• Complete with an impressive display of marine life from the waters of Japan, the Pacific Ocean and beyond, this walk-through aquarium aims to bring visitors closer to the underwater world. Exhibiting 27 tanks (the largest being 9 meters deep!), you'll see not only fish, manta rays and whale sharks, but also amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals representing the beautiful and diverse natural environments of the Pacific Rim region.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for entry. Your official direct-entry ticket will be sent to you in a separate email.
Near public transportation
Received Official notice from Osaka Aquarium KAIYUKAN,Due to G20 Summit in Osaka 2019, in Kaiyukan and surrounding area, the security is increased. From 27 to 30 June, 2019, the baggage checking will be inspected before entering Kaiyukan and some of coin locker will be closed. Furthermore, in Osaka city, traffic regulation is expected to be enforced. Please use public transport at the time of your visit to Kaiyukan.
This product can be purchased by non-Japanese passport holders only. Japanese passport holders who purchase the product will not be able to enter the park and will not be issued any refunds.
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers