Are you interested in?
- Tour Andalucia's 'White Villages" and historic Ronda on this day trip from Seville
- Travel through the charming scenery of the Spanish countryside
- Sample olive oil and stunning views in Zahara de la Sierra
- Explore Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain
- Marvel at fields full of wheat and sunflowers, and pass through forests of cork trees
- Round-trip transfers from a centrally located meeting point
- Great way to explore Spain's laid-back charm
Departure & Return
8:45 AM - Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Trajano 6, 41002 Sevilla. * If you wish to be picked up at other locations, you must pay an extra of €15 - Please, contact the local service supplier after booking providing the details.
8:50 AM - Outside of Hotel Don Paco, in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba * If you wish to be picked up at other locations, you must pay an extra of €15 - Please, contact the local service supplier after booking providing the details.
At 9:00 AM - Calle Rastro 12A, Sevilla
What To Expect
Proceed to Zahara de la Sierra, a picturesque “white village” known for its stunning views and rich history. Take a stroll around town and grab a coffee before touring a local olive oil factory that makes some of the best in all of Andalusia.
Then continue to Grazalema, passing through the “Sierra de la Grazalema” nature park while en route. Enjoy views of distant cities like Cadiz and Malaga from the “Puerto de las Palomas,” located at 3,795 feet (1,157 meters), and scout for the native Griffon vultures that like to float overhead.
Arrive in Grazalema and pause for a tasty meal (own expense) surrounded by the town’s charming houses and colorful flowers. Following your visit, head to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain, passing through a scenic forest filled with cork and oak trees on the way. When you arrive in Ronda, wander through this scenic city situated on two dramatic cliffs and take some free time to explore sights like the famous “New Bridge.”
You are dropped off at a central location in Seville at the end of the excursion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please, contact the local service provider for pick up-drop off details
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- This activity is not suitable for wheelchair users and people with mobility impairments
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for wheelchair users and people with mobility impairments
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience