6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
This jet boat adventure immerses you in the wilderness of the Alaska Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve. You’ll take a ferry ride to Haines for a small-group tour of town with a guide, followed by coach travel along the Haines Scenic Byway. Then set off through the braided tributaries of the Chilkat River. Wildlife opportunities abound with eagles and moose often being the highlights. Lunch and transport from Skagway included.
- Family-friendly, narrated wilderness tour from Skagway
- Tour Haines and travel on the Chilkat river system by jet boat
- Search for bald eagles and moose in their natural environment
- Small-group tour ensures personalized photo stops
Saved to wishlist!
Jet Boat Tour with your own private local naturalist/guide and a stop by the Bald Eagle Foundation
1.5 hour scenic jet boat tour & 15 min. Bald Eagle Foundation visit
Outerwear provided in case of inclement weather
Departure & Return
Departure PointHaines Skagway Fast Ferry, 8888 Congress Way, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
If the pick up location is one of the piers in the port, we will meet guests at the end of the pier and escort them to the ferry where they will board for their 45 minute ferry ride to Haines port.
- Skagway Municipal Airport, Alaska St, Skagway, AK 99840
- Port Of Skagway, Port of, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must reconfirm with supplier for exact departure time as it changes daily. Failure to reconfirm may result in tour cancellation.
- Please dress in warm layers and comfortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian and gluten free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chilkat River Adventures INC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jet Boat Adventure and Raptor Expedition - Skagway Departure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jet Boat Adventure and Raptor Expedition - Skagway Departure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jet Boat Adventure and Raptor Expedition - Skagway Departure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26710P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSkagwayShore Excursions - AlaskaPorts of Call Tours - AlaskaJet Boating - AlaskaCategory