3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED ON ALL TOURS LEAVING SKAGWAY.
The dock closest to the mountain is the RAILROAD dock look for Zone A
The dock in the middle and nearest to town is the BROADWAY dock head to Loading Zone at the Bow of your Ship.
The dock by the helicopters and the river is the ORE dock wait in or near to the red building with the seats.
Watch for Bus with Klondike Tours on the side
Address: Office is located at 3rd and Broadway
Directions: RAILROAD dock: This dock may have up to 2 ships on it. Go to the end of the dock past the caboose coffee shop and the ship tour vendors. go another 200 feet past the local tour shop (M&M Tours) on your left and the bathroom on your right. you will be on the town side of the bathroom and at the entrance to the Small Boat Harbor. There are seats here and the bus will pull up by the sidewalk that runs between the road and the parking lot.
BROADWAY dock: This dock is the closest to town and has a parking lot at the end of the dock where we will park to load for the tour.
ORE dock: This dock has a parking lot at the end of the dock where we will load the tour. If the weather is bad there is a red building with glass windows and benches where you can wait.
Return point: Drop off in Skagway or cruise ship terminal
- RAILROAD DOCK
- BROADWAY DOCK
- ORE DOCK
- Port Of Skagway, Port of, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel to pass US customs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Klondike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skagway VIP: 3 hour Summit Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skagway VIP: 3 hour Summit Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skagway VIP: 3 hour Summit Adventure?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skagway VIP: 3 hour Summit Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 10649P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSkagwayShore Excursions - Alaska4WD Tours - AlaskaBus Tours - AlaskaSporting Events - AlaskaNature and Wildlife - AlaskaExtreme - AlaskaPorts of Call Tours - AlaskaCategory