Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
694 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood Tours
674 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Visa-free tour tickets (please, provide the passport data at booking)
Port pickup and drop-off, transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan
Professional & friendly guide speaking your language of choice
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Facade"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- On Wednesdays, the Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit the Cathedral of our Lady of Kazan instead
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We chose to take the private excursion in St Petersburg and paid a little more than we wanted to, but well worth it!" See review
Product code: 60512P123
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Gatchina PalacePeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Mariinsky TheatreC-189 Submarine MuseumFabergé Museum Divo Ostrov Anichkov PalaceThe General Staff BuildingMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitagePeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Pushkin Museum Menshikov PalacePiterland AquaparkRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaGrand Maket Russia