Are you interested in?
333 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor) Tours
406 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Get acquainted with St. Petersburg and its sights with this day-long tour of the city. Covering more ground and sights than you would do by foot, the coach tour takes in all the top St. Petersburg attractions including St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Palace Square, and the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. You’ll even savor a traditional Russian lunch and visit the State Hermitage Museum, too.
- Start with an easy hotel pickup and waste no time looking for a start point
- Hear the stories behind the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and more
- Save your legs and see the sights while aboard an air-conditioned coach
- See the artifacts and art of the State Hermitage Museum with a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up (Center drop-off: Hermitage museum)
Transportation by air-conditioned
Professional local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup: Our guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel holding a sign with your name at the appointed time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel holding a sign with your name and the name of the local operator for ease of contact.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andromeda Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ALL INCLUSIVE: Full Day Tour of St Petersburg?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during ALL INCLUSIVE: Full Day Tour of St Petersburg?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ALL INCLUSIVE: Full Day Tour of St Petersburg?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This was excellent the guide was great it was very easy to locate the bus everything was on schedule" See review
Product code: 68192P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiClassic Car Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnClassic Car Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaClassic Car Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Divo Ostrov Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)The Menshikov PalaceCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Fabergé Museum Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgDostoevsky Museum Central Naval MuseumRussian Museum of EthnographyAnichkov PalacePiterland AquaparkMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)