Are you interested in?
785 Tours & Activities
St. Petersburg Palace Square (Dvortsovaya Ploshchad) Tours
229 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore St Petersburg on foot on a 3-hour private tour, and view the city’s historical highpoints. Stroll with your knowledgeable guide around the sites, hear intriguing anecdotes about the city beloved by greats such as Pushkin and Dostoyevsky; and stop at sights including the Cathedral of the Savior of Spilled Blood and more. Learn about St Petersburg’s founding by Peter the Great and time as Russia’s capital; stroll along the Nevsky Prospekt; and gaze in awe at magnificent Palace Square, the heart of the city and home to the Winter Palace.
- 3-hour private walking tour of St Petersburg
- Learn about St Petersburg’s history and sights from an expert guide
- Walk along Nevsky Prospekt and see the Winter Palace in the vast Palace Square
- See top St Petersburg attractions such as the Kazan Cathedral and Cathedral of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Hear fascinating tales about the city and its one-time role as Russia’s capital
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Pointpl. Ostrovskogo, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
Return DetailsPalace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- During the summer is forbidden to wear shorts and undershirt ( in case of visiting churches)
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking it is advised to wear comfortable shoes
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Citycome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 28382P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgCity Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Central Naval MuseumPlanet Neptune OceanariumMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesPeterhof State Museum-Reserve (Muzeya-Zapovednika Peterhof)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageRussian Museum of EthnographyPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Alexandrinsky TheatreMuseum of OpticsDivo Ostrov Constantine PalaceMenshikov PalaceSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)The Menshikov PalaceStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféGrand Maket Russia